LUCIFER'S HAMMER: UPDATE

Angor and I continue to debate the merits, direction and goals of Lucifer's Hammer.  If you haven't noticed we are both taking some time out of "commitment" Eve for awhile.  This has been going on for the past month and might last another month or so.  After all the moving around, all the Alliance/Corp politics and everything else that went along with it, we both felt like we needed a break.  So Lucifer's Hammer has been serving that purpose very well.

Is it a long-term solution?  Honestly I'm not sure.  I'm beginning to think that LH might serve best as a home for our Alts to mine, build and mission in support of our mains.  The idea that I proposed in the last post, of becoming null space raiders, has dulled somewhat in the past week.

Why?

We learned some hard lessons when we tried to form new Corps in the past, both Inglorious Basterds and Brutal Company failed for various reasons, and we're both not anxious to go down that road again.  We're also not interested in building a new Corp from the ground up.  The idea of mothering a bunch of noobs and building a Corp up over a period of months and years isn't all that appealing.  It might be for some and I'm glad those people exist, I'm just not one of them.  Primarily it comes down to time, between work, family and everything else life has to offer, Eve (while sorta important) isn't a 24hr thing and will never be.

This is all in flux right now and you're getting a front row seat on things you probably wouldn't otherwise be privy to.  We're in no hurry to make big decisions right now.  My focus is on building up the wallet again, training some important skills and getting things organized.  I'd be so much better off in-game right now if I had taken this approach since the beginning of my career.  When I think of all the isk I've wasted... well, I try not to think about it.

Anyway, what do you think of the Corp logo?  Do I even have to tell you to click to embiggen?