Grand Opening!


Due to overwhelming demand from the masses, I have decided to break down and open an EVEOGANDA Cafe Press Shop!!  You'll see the button in the right sidebar which will take you there.

Right now I only have 4 designs available, but I will be adding to the selection on a regular basis.  I will be modifying some of my designs and adding them to the Shop as time goes on, but right now you can get some sweet DEATH RACE stuffs, I especially like the blood-splattered "I Survived Death Race 2010 and all I got was this stupid t-shirt" T-Shirt.

If I had a way of giving all of you one of those t-shirts for free I would, but this is the closest thing I could come up with.  (Can you imagine the mailing costs involved in sending every Eve player something like a t-shirt!?! Yikes.)

I can't wait to see people walking around in a cool Lucifer's Hammer T-Shirt!  Your friends and your parents won't have a clue what you are talking about.  Lol.  Anyway, I think it is cool and exciting.  So visit, tell your friends and your Corp m8s and wear your EVEOGANDA merch with some modicum of pride.

PS: I am open to requests, so feel free to drop me a email or a comment and let me know what you'd like to see added to the shop.  In the meantime, enjoy this bit of silliness.  Or even this even sillier bit of silliness.

PPS:  Oh, I forgot to mention this.  Since selling T-Shirts and other awesome merchandise on the EVEOGANDA Store violates my personal rule regarding making real life money from the blog - ALL PROCEEDS from the store will be donated to the Muscular Dystrophy Association.  I have been involved with the MDA for almost a decade now and it is an extremely worthy cause.  So every dime will go to help fund research directly into finding cures for the over 50 neuromuscular diseases that the MDA represents.