Bearly Bearable

I am not a Carebear!  I just wanted to make sure I made that clear.  Although sometimes you wouldn't know it if you happened to be watching me.  Yesterday I took some grief from my Corp m8s because of it.  They are always more than willing to point these things out.


Yesterday I did something I've never done before in Eve.  Which is rare enough these days.  And while I wish it was solo'ing a Machariel, it wasn't.  Yesterday I dual-boxed Rixx and Anastasia, so I could jump the Archon back and forth from low-sec to our new home in zero.  Three trips and I'm not even done yet!  I have at least one more trip and possibly more if some of the Corp needs it.


So if that qualifies as "carebear" then I suppose it is.  But at least it is doing it in style!  Putting up a cyno for yourself over and over again is an interesting experience, especially when you have two clients running at the same time.  I'm not sure that I would trust that system enough to do much more with it, but it worked for what I needed.  We have pilots in the Corp that dual-box multiple clients at the same time and I'm not sure how they do it.  


I have a hard enough time keeping up with everyone's alts.  


To wash the stench of carebearing off my hands I joined a Rifter roam into low-sec hoping to get some good fights.  Mostly everyone ran away, but we did manage to pin down this Rifter.  After I left Angor managed some nice solo kills.


I'm really, really looking forward to finally getting settled in somewhere.  Moving around as much as I have the last two years is not good for the soul, the killboard or morale in general.  It will be good to have access to all my stuffs, or at least most of it, on a regular basis and be able to base from somewhere.  It will also be good to finally have our entire Corp in the same place soon.  Recruiting and then moving all the way across the Universe meant many of our members are scattered, now we'll be able to get them all together finally.


Should make for interesting times.