BB41: Director's Cut

EVE The Movie Poster
Click for additional sizes and whatnots

The universe of EVE is not without its drama and epic stories, both in and out of game. Imagine a publisher, movie studio or television network asked you to prepare a pitch for a new brand of EVE-flavoured entertainment. This could be your big break, what would be your synopsis to bring New Eden to the wider audience?

Personally I think a picture is worth a thousand words.

This isn't the Eve movie poster I would make, this is the Eve movie poster that Hollywood would make. I loathe "floating head" posters! But Hollywood seems to be enchanted by them. I also did the poster in Blue/Orange color scheme to match 90% of the Hollywood posters out there. ( If you are somehow not familiar with the Blue/Orange thing, this is a good post on the trend. )

I will be doing a follow up at some point with an Eve movie poster that I would make. But I am a very busy person and I need to do more of those ship posters! So someday soon.



Fevered Scribblings from the Blogging Imaginarium: