Giving Thanks


I'll be out of game for the next few days, traveling and eating at various family stop overs and then feeling horribly full, probably getting sick and miserable, but enjoying every minute. All the while, giving thanks for all the many....

Let's be honest here. This has been a crappy year for RL Rixx. But despite all the horribleness, business collapses, unemployment ( not official though, can't actually pay me the money I put in!! Bastards! ), hiring, re-hiring, bankruptcy, near loss of home and hearth - despite all that I still have plenty to be thankful for.

Especially in-game, which is all that really matters here on this blog. So here, as usual every year, I take a moment to pause and give thanks.

The Tuskers
Thanks for taking me in and giving me a home right before the proverbial dog poop hit the proverbial fan. And for tolerating my general lack of play time and insanely weird schedule. I really appreciate it and each of you. You guys are the best. The good news is that things are finally settling down into some form of normalcy again. I hope.

My Readers
Without you I wouldn't have a blog. Thanks for stopping by and spending time with me. I do try to provide a unique and entertaining visit and I appreciate each and every one of you more than you know.

The Eve Community
The best darn group of crazy, opinionated, creative and awesome fan support personnel in the universe! You make getting up every day and writing this darn thing worth it. Thanks to all of you.

The Kilt
Special thanks to all those that I've exploded this past year and there are a lot of you! Even the poorly fit, inexperienced, bad decision ones! But mostly the ones that turn and engage, even against the odds. Thanks. Without you Eve would be boring and I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to tangle. Keep doing what you do.

CCP
No list would be complete without thanking those at CCP. They invented the darn thing and spent the past year making it even better. And not adding any crazy golden ammo features! Thanks guys. But a very special thanks to all of you that I've gotten to know over the past year. And an extra special thanks to CCP Huskarl for listening to our pleas and bringing back the Frill!!

And to everyone else, CVA, Goon, Mission Runners, FW Goofballs, Wormhole denizen, Transport pilot, Industrial type person, or crazy hot-dropper, thank you! Eve is so much better with you in it.

Keep the courage.