Catching Up

I have been a very busy person the last few weeks. Stay Frosty continues to thrive and things out here in real life get more and more interesting as the days go on.

Back in April, 2011 I wrote a post called, "Lucifer's Hammer is the Last Stop" where I famously predicted Rixx would be staying in that corporation for the rest of his Eve career.

I meant it at the time I wrote it. Just as I meant it two years ago when I promised myself I'd never start another business. I had just voluntarily closed my agency of eleven years and wanted nothing to do with that kind of noise again.

But time moves on. We change. Situations change. And sometimes, we have to change with them. And while Lucifer's Hammer still exists and is being organized into a powerful industrial corporation, Stay Frosty has replaced it as my primary home within the Eve universe. Out here in the real world, it is time for something new to replace what I had lost. So that effort has been eating up a lot of my time.

In addition, this Saturday is the NEO Tournament. Our first match is at 18:20 and in typical Stay Frosty fashion, it should be something. I'm not in the business of predicting things, I have no idea how well we will do, or how horribly we might fail. I will tell you this however, we will have fun doing it. It has been a very interesting process and one that has brought us closer as a team. Other than that, the chips will fall where they may.

There are a few other things that have been taking up my time, commissions, my soon™ to be released Coffee Table Art Book, a secret project or two, some new event planning on the horizon, and other issues. Writing this blog remains a priority, but these days there are many priorities.

But it is all good. I'm enjoying everything and taking things as they come. Long-range plans remain in sight and my long-term goals remain on course. We shall see where all of this takes us in the coming months and years. As always, it should be an interesting, never boring, incredible journey.

Onward and upward.